InChem Corp. – Your Global Source
for Phenoxy Resins
InChem Corp. is the world’s only
authorized source of Phenoxy Resins - tough, clear and flexible thermoplastic
chemicals with high cohesive strength and good impact resistance.
Phenoxy resins are used to enhance the performance of coatings,
inks, adhesives, composites, tires, carbon fibers and many
other products. New uses are being discovered all the time.
Phenoxy Resins are distinguished by three main characteristics:
• Clear - haze values typically <5
• Tough - tensile strength 9000-9500 psi
• Flexible - tensile elongation 50-100%
To learn more about InChem Phenoxy Resins and our capabilities
to meet your needs, click on any of these links:
• Introduction to Phenoxy Resins - range and chemical characteristics
• Primary applications and end uses
• Major Phenoxy Resin products – including specifications
• Distribution network and locations
• Technical data including solids/viscosity charts
• About Us – Company, technologies and technical services
We look forward to understanding your requirements and providing
the right chemistry for your needs. Contact us at 1-800-331-7721
or use our online contact form.